Date: 21 November 2019
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: ERA Conference Centre, Trier, Germany
Cost: € 801,00 (Registration before 21 October) / € 890,00
Organiser: Academy of European Law (ERA)
This year’s annual conference will update intellectual property lawyers on the ongoing EU initiatives in the field of copyright law.
* Adoption of the EU copyright package;
* New publishers’ rights under implementation;
* Legal and technological challenges of online contentsharing service providers;
* Key recent CJEU rulings on copyright;
* Copyright in the cloud;
* Artificial Intelligence and copyright.
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, judges and other practitioners of law dealing with copyright and intellectual property law, internet and consumer law. Ministry officials and other civil servants dealing with intellectual property law.