Date: 05 March 2020
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Cost: € 890,00 / € 801,00 (Registration by 5 February 2020)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
This annual conference will bring legal practitioners working with the pharmaceutical sector up-to-date on the latest relevant regulatory developments, legislative initiatives and case law.
- Impact of recent rulings from the CJEU on SPCs, access to data, orphan designations;
- Ongoing European Commission and national cases on competition law, generic and biosimilar drugs Recent legal developments on patent extensions;
- Medical and clinical trials data
- Personal data in the big data world;
- Recent EU initiatives on orphan drugs;
- International and EU developments on HTA;
- Pricing policies in Europe;
- EU pharmaceutical law round-up.
Who should attend?
In-house counsel, lawyers in private practice, lawyers in national ministries and authorities dealing with regulation of the sector.